Denver Startup Week
With 117,648 new businesses filed in Colorado in 2017 and the startup rate being 74.1 percent last year, it’s no secret that Colorado welcomes entrepreneurs looking to kick-start their business.
Denver Startup Week unites and celebrates the entrepreneurial community through a variety of free events including presentations, networking opportunities, panel discussions and more. The seventh annual event begins on Monday and we are excited to watch it top last year’s record-breaking turnout.
Denver Startup Week 2017 Highlights
reasons to attend wednesday's session
During Wednesday’s session, we’ll show you how to ideate, create, share and measure content that will move the needle for your company using improv techniques.
This interactive session will teach you:
- How to loosen up the team before a brainstorm to generate brilliant, out of the box ideas
- How to bring forward practices that work in comedy to your writing and other content development
- Content development steps that will result in a finished product that is human-centric and captivating
- Tips and tools to best measure the content you’ve invested resources into
reasons to attend Friday's session
Our Friday session will unveil six hacks to make the most of your marketing budget and surpass your sales goals with LinkedIn.
Topics during this session include:
- Targeting so precise snipers would be jealous
- How to be a LEADer
- Slide into those DMs (InMail)
- Thought leadership (presented directly to your prospects)
- Make your own Tom (give a face to your employees)
- Test with the best
We look forward to sharing our expertise with the Denver startup community next week. If you're attending Denver Startup Week, be sure to attend our sessions!