With great work comes great rewards, and we are so excited to have been honored with 10 ADDY awards at the local 2017 American Advertising Awards ceremony on behalf of our clients.
On Saturday, February 25, the American Advertising Federation of Tallahassee hosted the annual ADDY awards, the first of a three-tier, national competition and is conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF). The American Advertising Awards is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition. The mission of the ADDY competition is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising.
This year’s competition included more than 200 entries spanning over 70+ categories including print, elements of advertising, digital (websites and social media), public service and video. MCG was recognized with two Gold and eight Silver ADDYs for work submitted on behalf of our clients including:
- GOLD – Table 23 Brand Campaign
- GOLD – Table 23 Brand Illustrations
- SILVER – Behind the Red Door Campaign
- SILVER – City of Tallahassee 2016 Water Quality Annual Report
- SILVER – Cleaver & Cork Event Materials
- SILVER – Cleaver & Cork Invitation
- SILVER – Cleaver & Cork Logo
- SILVER – Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport Now Boarding Video
- SILVER – Panacea Oyster Co-Op Brand Campaign
- SILVER – Table 23 Menus
We want to take this opportunity to thank our clients including Table 23, the City of Tallahassee Underground Utilities and Public Infrastructure, Tallahassee Community College Foundation, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, and Panacea Oyster Co-Op for trusting in our team to be a part of their brands.
We also thank our entire MCG team for their continued efforts to press the creative envelope and dedication to their clients. It truly takes a village.
A list of all the winners from the night can be found here: http://addyawards850.com