His decade of experience now informs Moore’s innovative approach to discover new ways to engage partners and strengthen their brand through product management, social media, and digital marketing.
“Everything we do is based on our partner’s goals,” he says, “while using data to understand what works best. Before we implement a new marketing tactic, we always ask, ‘How many leads will this help us acquire?’ It’s very direct, powerful information.”
Elliott’s passion for brand authority started while he worked at an international PR firm in London, England which lead to the launch of his own successful marketing company in Denver, Colorado. Throughout those years, Elliott started several companies in the tech and startup space including Indtech.io, an app and mobile marketing platform that has been used to connect 1000’s of consumers to local businesses. Elliott secured 1000’s of users, several hundred business partners, and angel funding for this venture. The products expanded from Denver to San Diego and Minneapolis.
Elliott is passionate about business development and has successfully partnered with organizations such as the Denver Zoo, Food Bank of The Rockies, the Children’s Museum of Denver, The Colorado AIDS Project, California Pizza Kitchen and more. He also co-founded the team that developed the Barventure app, which in 2016 won THE CLIMB, a business plan competition sponsored by the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado Denver Business School. He was also a finalist for Start Up of the Year and won the People’s Choice Award from the Denver Chamber of Commerce.
Originally from Louisiana, Elliott moved to Tallahassee, Florida, to attend Florida State University, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and business. He has lived in Denver for eight years and is an active member of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce. When he’s not networking in Denver or reading about marketing trends, Elliott can be found enjoying a long list of hobbies including hiking, mountain biking and skiing.
- Where you can find me on Saturday – In the mountains! Skiing, hiking, mountain biking, camping or rock climbing.
- Most likely to find me - In the mountains! Skiing, hiking, mountain biking, camping or rock climbing.
- Words to live by (your fav quote) - “Give vulnerability a shot. Give discomfort its due. Because I think he or she who is willing to be the most uncomfortable is not only the bravest but rises the fastest.” Brené Brown
- Favorite place I’ve ever been – Costa Rica and Switzerland.
- Hidden talent – I can ride a 6-foot-tall unicycle.