The ADDYs serves to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. This year, Moore Communications Group did just that, winning a total of 13 ADDY awards, including one gold award and six silver awards this awards season.
We are especially proud of our team behind the Tallahassee Ballet “Everything Dances” Campaign, which brought home the gold ADDY Award. Thank you, Justin Smith, Darren Allen and AJ Goodrum for working hard to elevate this classical and contemporary dance company, and in turn, increasing online Nutcracker sales.
MCG was also recognized with a silver ADDY Award for the CareerSource Florida “Rebel with a Cause” Campaign. The campaign, brought to life by Justin Smith, targeted high school students, educating them about the resources available from CareerSource Florida during the critical time during and following high school graduation.
MCG received an additional five silver awards:
- SILVER – Council on Culture & Arts Logo
- SILVER – “TCC .We Rise.” Campaign
- SILVER – Ford “Abrogate Por Amor – Buckle Up for Love” Campaign
- SILVER – FL Prepaid – “Starting is Believing” Video
- SILVER – Tallahassee Ballet – “Everything Dances” Flash Mob
In addition to awards for client work, one of our graphic designers, AJ, won multiple awards for his graduate school course work; including ‘Best of Show’ for his Creative juices Ad.
- AJ – BEST IN SHOW – Creative Juices Ad
- AJ – GOLD – Creative Juices Ad
- AJ – GOLD – LoveU Logo
- AJ – SILVER – Design in History Series
- AJ – SILVER – LoveU Brand Standards Guide
- AJ – SILVER – Casket Sharp Anti-Smoking Ad